Note that the deadline for applications & receipt of your payment is Friday, January 27th.
The Apple Alum Coaching Program is a 3-month charter program designed to provide networking synergy and business acceleration for Independent as well as Corporate-affiliated professionals who are either present or past employees of Apple, Inc.
- Who wish to continue to benefit from a community of like-minded people
- Who are evaluating their personal contributions and legacy after leaving Apple and want to create their own legacies.
- Want to distill and leverage the essence of what made and still makes Apple a remarkable, society-altering organization with global impact.
This group is designed to provide networking synergy and acceleration towards reaching goals.
Objectives of the Program:
To create a safe haven for Apple Alum who want more out of their lives and to exchange ideas with bright, motivated colleagues who share a special and unique DNA – almost its own language – which results in excellent and stellar results in business and life. To benefit from the incredible talent base that Apple attracted – literally the best minds in the business – and to engage those people to support achieving individual goals right now.
To continue to participate in the conversation from your tenure at Apple.
The Results and Benefits You Can Expect:
Clarify purpose, goals, direction and legacy in your work and life.
Gain powerful and empowering insights and feedback from kindred, like-minded peers that can propel you forward.
- Create a life of more meaning and authenticity that’s in alignment with who you really are and what you want to do in the world at this stage.
- Address whatever obstacles are holding you back from achieving goals.
- Learn to jettison things in your work or life that may no longer serve you.
- Leverage best practices, tools, and resources to your own advantage.
- Develop (or renew) powerful connections in networking who you can team up with to create even more success during this next phase of your life.
What Makes the Apple Alum Coaching Program Different?
There’s no other (active) forum like this which enables Apple Alum to interact in a focused, empowering way to share connections and ideas, and to support one another in achieving powerful goals in work and life.
The Apple Alum Coaching Program engages Apple Alum in an alliance of confidential trust and synergy to solve current business challenges as well as take advantage of opportunities for growth with colleagues who share a common DNA. The program explores the ideals of Apple and how each person in the group has taken those ideals and experiences and used them outside Apple to create amazing successes personally and professionally and for the world at large. The connection to the Apple community is still key for many, and this program is the first of its kind to offer a forum of networking and synergistic alliances among Apple Alum.
As founder of The All Access Group and creator/facilitator of The Apple Alum Coaching Program, Kelli Richards is a former Apple executive and a sought after consultant, mentor, thought leader and coach. She is a consummate networker and collaborator in the fields of technology, music and entertainment and offers her uncanny ability to envision connections between consumers and technology in ways that benefit all. Kelli is the ultimate catalyst and connector as she brings big, out-of-the-box ideas & concepts together with powerful innovators and influencers to create optimized outcomes for everyone involved. Much of Kelli’s success can be attributed to her many years at Apple, and the amazing bright colleagues she worked with during her tenure there. She’s a strong believer that the DNA they share can be harnessed to create bigger and better opportunities for past and present Apple alumni Individually.
Kelli has also been certified and actively mentored by three of the most successful coaches in the industry around the globe (Debbie Ford, Alan Weiss and Alan Cohen).
Developing Best Practices:
Kelli is a member of Alan Weiss’ Thought Leadership circle of the most successful consultants and coaches in the world (less than 20), and is skilled at sharing best practices culled from the best and brightest individuals and resources found anywhere in the business world and the coaching world. And of course many of the Apple Alum participants themselves have powerful best practices they’re using which will be shared in this program.
Why do professionals at your level need a program like this?
You can only do so much on your own. As you recall from your days at Apple, collaborating with bright, motivated colleagues you cherish can make a big difference in achieving your goals – and having fun in the process.
We also find that, as self-directed as many Apple alum are by nature, it’s often helpful to have a structure of accountability to reach bigger goals.
How do you know if you’re right for this program?
If you want to experience growth and transformation (and more balance) in your work and your life, this is probably the place for you. If you’re motivated by bright accomplished peers and colleagues who share a unique DNA with you, this is a great place to be. If you’re ready to focus on excellence and expansion to finally create the life you deserve, this is it.
What if I have to miss one or more of the Group Teleconference Sessions?
All calls will be recorded, and we’ll send a link out for participants to download the audio file within 24 hours after each call. Participants are encouraged to review them if they miss a call (or not!) to get full benefit.
The Structure of the Program Includes:
This introductory 3-month charter program includes many layers of powerful, confidential support by Kelli Richards, President & CEO of The All Access Group. Kelli is a former Apple exec, leading consultant, and a certified coach and master mentor. She will be joined in conducting this group coaching program by her colleague and VP of Client Services, Sandy Schmidt who is also a certified coach.
- Two Mastery Group Sessions* by teleconference (or webinar) per month. Each meeting is approximately 60-90 minutes long. Sessions will be recorded, if a participant needs to miss a session. Sessions are on Wednesday afternoons – currently at 12:00 PM Pacific Time (this may change, depending on the location of the participants and Kelli’s travel schedule).
- One (or more) small group meetings per month with your “Mastermind Group” of 3-4 program participants. Kelli will match you with compatible participants and provide guidelines for a regular mastermind group where you will work on assignments, share expertise and resources, and give support moving forward. This “cross-pollination” makes a big difference in increasing the success of all participants.
- One 1:1 phone conversation directly with Kelli or Sandy each month. Depending on what you are working on, at times those calls are scheduled more frequently. A quarterly review of progress will be conducted to assess where participants were at the beginning of the process and how much they achieve. These calls can be with Kelli or with Sandy, but Kelli will make herself available to review the success of each participant toward reaching goals and milestones along the way.
- A Pre-Call Report sent to Kelli and Sandy every month, prior to your one-on-one phone session. This is one of the simplest but most powerful parts of the program cataloging the progress toward implementing your goals. It will keep each participant focused, on-track and accountable. You will complete this Pre-Call Report, and it will be reviewed to determine what’s working and not working, issues you need to focus on and opportunities you want to pursue. This is paramount toward achieving goals.
- Quarterly In-Person Breakfast Meeting held at the Silicon Valley Capital Club, San Jose, California (downtown, at the top of the Knight Ridder Bldg) on Thursday, March 15th, 2012. This 2-hour Power Breakfast of re-connecting and networking with Apple Alum Coaching Program colleagues will build on the relationships created over the prior 6 weeks and will act as a catalyst to take our businesses and our lives to the next level of success by building on the synergy of Apple alliances. Breakfast included.
- Access to the exclusive Apple Alum ONLINE FORUM. Access to a private online forum which will be more active and engaging than the current LinkedIn groups — and other social media forums, specifically available to Apple employees. Created and facilitated by Kelli Richards for the exclusive use of verified, present and former Apple employees. This forum will be conducted on either Facebook or Linkedin to maximize ease of use and maximize participation, but will be a closed group in order to keep discussions and updates by members private.
- Feedback on materials and answering questions by email. Kelli and Sandy are available to you for input and support during the course of the program.
Dates of the Program:
- Program Launch – The official program launch is February 1, 2012. It runs for three months.
- Teleconference Sessions – The last three Wednesdays of the month at 12:00pm Pacific Time beginning February 15, 2012 through April 25, 2012.
- Quarterly Breakfast – Quarterly In-Person Breakfast Meeting held at the Silicon Valley Capital Club, San Jose, California (downtown in the Knight Ridder Bldg) on Thursday, March 15th, 2012 from 8:00am-10:00am.
- Individual Coaching Sessions – Scheduled monthly (or more if needed).
Fee for the Program:
The $495 fee for the 3-month charter program is nominal in order to empower as many Alums as possible to participate. It’s important to realize that there isn’t another goals-based Apple Alum group active at ALL right now, and this is OUR chance to define something amazing together that will support this tribe – something mind blowing. At Apple, we threw away the book and built something that changed the world. Let’s reconnect to others with the Apple “DNA” and define our goals and the most powerful work of our lives.
After this program is completed, names will be put on the waiting list for the next group program which will start in May 2012 and will run for 6 months through Oct 2012.
Next steps to apply for the Apple Alum Coaching Program
Fill out the application at the link below completely to provide Kelli with information and a view into your current situation. All information provided will be kept confidential.
IMPORTANT: Please fill out all fields of the application completely.
I urge you to apply early as we expect this program to fill up. Kelli will set up appointments in the order the applications are received.
Note that the deadline for applications & receipt of your payment is Friday, January 27th.
Thank you for your interest, passion, and intention. You deserve to experience true alignment and authenticity in your work and your life. It’s my hope that in this unique program, surrounded by kindred spirits who are amazing individuals, you will experience real growth and expansion as you clear obstacles towards achieving a much richer, more fulfilled life.
All the best,
President and CEO
The All Access Group, LLC