Having lived at the crossroads of music, entertainment and technology for the past 20 years, Kelli is able to attract some of the biggest talent in the business to create successful results for client objectives. Kelli and her team can secure and handle top-name VIP talent (without restriction) with a velvet glove at every step — whether for corporate events, marketing or brand campaigns, industry conferences, trade shows, award shows, televised events or global concerts.
Recently, on March 3, 2013, Kelli was featured in Business Insider for her article “How This Former Apple Employee Built A Killer Network As A ‘Celebrity Wrangler” providing insight into her success as a powerful connector and celebrity wrangler.
In addition to handling all aspects of celebrity ‘wrangling’ for corporate clients, Kelli has also been a sought after talent producer for a range of award shows, cause concerts, and corporate events for over 25 years. She knows how to approach, prepare and manage celebrity participation for the best possible result.
A partial selection of some of Kelli’s talent production and celebrity wrangling activities includes the following:
- Secured Jerry Seinfeld and Natalie Cole, and handled all details of their participation, for Cisco’s 25th anniversary employee celebration
- Produced the Adopt-a-Minefield event with the United Nations working with Paul McCartney, Brian Wilson, Stephen Stills and Jay Leno
- Talent producer for the Bay Area Music Awards (BAMMIES); nearly 20 yrs
- Talent producer for the Pollstar Concert Industry Awards (over 10 years)
- Booked Amy Grant to perform at a CMO Summit event in San Francisco
- Delivered Kenny Loggins to perform at a private fundraiser (Walden West)
- Brought Huey Lewis & the News, Motley Crue, Saturday Night Live’s Father Guido Sarducci & others to Apple for various employee events
- Secured Todd Rundgren, Kenny Loggins and the Pointer Sisters for multiple events while at Silicon Graphics